Sunday, January 06, 2008

Winter Racap

Its a winter wonderland up here again. We've gotten a bit of snow the past few nights and its drifting down right now. We've had a pretty big week this week, life just keeps throwing curve balls at us, but we do have a peace and confidence in the day to day. We know that through the some of the pains, the loss of friends, and the uncertainties of life, God strengthens us and builds use into people of greater character.

Heres some pictures for a glimpse:

Congrats! to our dear friend Dave Cummings on his engagement to Chelsea! Can't wait to see you guys this summer for your big day! I thought I'd put this picture up just for embarrassment purposes!













We spent a day or two in Tahoe at Ians Cabin for a big college reunion. ITs was so good to see everyone are excited that we will see everyone again this summer. We made a sledding run that was pretty sweet! Heres Tawni and Lindsey taking a ride.





Jon and I had the pleasure of snowboarding in Tahoe with his family. We had a blast! and are excited to hit the slopes of Batchelor with Grandpa Slopers gift!














Here's the quilt I made for Baby Parla (Samantha Shevlin)

2 comments:

mommajanjan said...

So good to have another quilter in the family!! Beautiful and cozy too, good job.

Frank & Katie said...

Fun times in the snow! It truly is a winter wonderland for you guys over there on the other side of the mountains. We've gotten a few dustings of snow and our fair share of rain! What a beautiful quilt you made Jamie, I like the colors you chose and the heart stiching. Let's plan a trip together soon. Your not-so-far away friends...