Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Mountains

Another sunny day! Beautiful, just beautiful. We went to church today and loved it. I thin kwe are really going to feel at home there. Afterward we went to take a few pics so that all of you would know what it is like here. The cascades are so close! The first two are of the "Three Sisters" the north and middle peaks connect.














The last pic is Mt Bachelor- which is the sweet snowboarding place. Its been cold that past two days. We walked around downtown last night which is 6 blocks from home- right across the deschutes river. It was 21 degrees! Thats crazy cold for Jamie, but the craziest thing is- we just bundle up and were fine. Its so neat to have a white winter!

Mt Batchelor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful up there. Can't wait to see it in person. Love you,
mom fitch

Anonymous said...

I am THIISSSS much wishing I was up there with you! It looks gorgeous! At least I'll be on the same coast in a couple days here..woohoooo!

Anonymous said...

sweet pics man like the mount. looks cool peees.